Information about recruiting in a sports club
The normal enrollment time of girls takes place from August to October each year. However, during the school year it’s possible to view and receive young talents. The usual age for beginners is from 4 to 7 years. But there may be exceptions! All children are grouped by age. In order for a girl to be able to do professional work, it’s not a small amount of physical and psychological qualities. First of all, the child must be attentive, driven, diligent, and hardworking. 90% of success in sports is fitness and 10% is talent! To be successful in rhythmic gymnastics, it’s necessary to have a slender, thin-boned proportional figure, flexibility of joints and ligaments, high rise of the foot, and a pretty smiling face. But that’s all ideal, and in fact, we grow them into beautiful swans!
Below are the necessary documents for entry into the Sport Club “Empire of the young talents”:
1. Filled out application form – download.
2. Sign a contract of study at the club. (The contract is issued after the receipt of the child’s questionnaire.)
3. A photocopy of the child’s birth certificate.
4. Medical certificate from a pediatrician. The certificate should indicate that the child has no restrictions for the rigorous training of rhythmic gymnastics.
5. Accident insurance or sports insurance.
If you have any questions-contact us for clarification – contact
Sign up for a trial training here